Get to Know the Team: Jeff Jordan


Name:
Jeff Jordan

From: Raleigh, North Carolina

 

How long have you been cycling:  Around two years

 

What is your athletic background:  That’s a great question.  Baseball is where I excelled in my prime.

 

What is your injury history:  Nothing too serious; face and leg shrapnel, cracked ribs, broken hands, fingers and toes.

 

What was your first bike: 20” HufFy

 

What do you ride now:  2014 TREK 2.5 OCLV Carbon

 

What do you remember most about your first bike:  All I remember about my first bike is the metallic silver frame with purple HUFFY letters down the frame, oh and the day I switched to mag wheels was amazing.

 

What does your preparation for the race look like:  My preparation looks a bit grim at this point, I’ve got a lot of work to do, hello Peloton.


 

What do you expect to get out of the race:  Not sure what to expect from this race; pain immediately comes to mind. I think a lot about the sence of accomplishment, not if, but when we finish.

 

What section of the course are you most looking forward to: The “flat” sections of the course.

 

What section of the course worries you the most: The ‘Mountain’ section concerns me the most.  I’m not that strong of a climber. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

65 Days & Counting....

The Adventure Begins in 89 Days

The Ohio RAAM Show