137 Days Until RAAM....

137 days until RAAM and I way less panicked than I was last week.  We have had made some way on the planning and strategy front.  It sounds like we are going to break everyone up into two four man teams and rotate the on and off shifts between the two teams.  We still haven't figured out what those on or off shifts look like.  Are they 8 hours or 12 hours?  That is all a still TBD.  If all goes as planned each team will run with a crew chief and then we will have a master strategist back home to crunch the numbers and make any adjustments that are needed.  Now all we need is to find the people to fill these roles.  

We have partnered with a super talented designer to build us a new logo as well as design our new jerseys.  I have seen the initial proofs and they look amazing.  I can't wait to get the finished product.  

My training is going well.  Legs feel pretty flat today, but I would rather be flat today than out on the road in June.  I need to get my diet tuned up though.  I got pretty lacks over the holidays and haven't really been able to get back on track.  I am a little concerned about what nutrition will look like during the race.  I am confident my coaches and I will get it figured out.  I think my biggest problem is going to be eating enough, never thought I would see the day where I would be saying something like that.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

65 Days & Counting....

The Adventure Begins in 89 Days

The Ohio RAAM Show